Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stupid Hackers...

Got the following in an email from one of the guys at work. It's a really good example of how stupid some of the script kiddies who call themselves "Hackers" truly are...

######checker (~java@euirc-a97f9137.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)
* ######checker (~java@euirc-61a2169c.dip.t-dialin.net) has joined #stopHipHop
<######checker> why do you kick me
<######checker> can't you discus normally
<######checker> answer!
we didn't kick you
you had a ping timeout: * ######checker (~java@euirc-a97f9137.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)
<######checker> what ping man
<######checker> the timing of my pc is right
<######checker> i even have dst
<######checker> you banned me
<######checker> amit it you son of a ######
LOL
s**t you're stupid, DST^^
<######checker> shut your mouth WE HAVE DST!
<######checker> for two weaks already
<######checker> when you start your pc there is a message from windows that DST is applied.
You're a real computer expert
<######checker> shut up i hack you
ok, i'm quiet, hope you don't show us how good a hacker you are ^^
<######checker> tell me your network number man then you're dead
Eh, it's 129.0.0.1
or maybe 127.0.0.1
yes exactly that's it: 127.0.0.1 I'm waiting for you great attack
<######checker> in five minutes your hard drive is deleted
Now I'm frightened
<######checker> shut up you'll be gone
<######checker> i have a program where i enter your ip and you're dead
<######checker> say goodbye
to whom?
<######checker> to you man
<######checker> buy buy
I'm shivering thinking about such great Hack0rs like you
* ######checker (~java@euirc-61a2169c.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)

What happened is clear: That guy entered his own IP-Adress in his almighty Hack-Tool and crashed his own PC. thus the attack on my PC was a total failure. I was already starting to think that I did not have to worry, but a good hacker never calls it a day. Two minutes later he returned.

QUOTE
* ######checker (~java@euirc-b5cd558e.dip.t-dialin.net) has joined #stopHipHop
<######checker> dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone
lol
######checker: Then try hacking me again... I still have the same IP: 127.0.0.1
<######checker> you're so stupid man
<######checker> say buy buy
ah, p**s off
<######checker> buy buy anarchist
* ######checker (~java@euirc-b5cd558e.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)

There was a tension in the room... Would he manage, after these two failures, to crash my PC? I waited. Nothing happened. I felt relieve... Six minutes passed by until he prepared the next wave of attack. Being a Hacker, who usually cracks whole data centers, he knew what his problem was now.

QUOTE
· ######checker (~java@euirc-9ff3c180.dip.t-dialin.net) has joined #stopHipHop
<######checker> anarchsit you son of a ######
######checker how old are you?
What's up ######checker?
<######checker> you have a frie wal
<######checker> fire wall
maybe, i don't know
<######checker> i'm 26
such behaviour at 26?
how did you find out that I have a firewall?
tststs this is not very nice missy
<######checker> because your gay fire wall directed my turn off signal back to me
<######checker> be a man turn that s**t off
cool, didn't know this was possible.
<######checker> thn my virus destroys your pc man
are you hacking yourselves?
yes ######checker is trying to hack me
he ######checker if you're a hacker you have to get around a firewall even i can do that
<######checker> yes man i hack the anarch but the sucker has a fire wall the
what firewall do you have?
<######checker> like a girl
firewall is normal a normal hacker has to be able to get past it...you girl^^
###### give yourself a jackson and chill you're letting them provoce you and give those little girls new material all the time
<######checker> turn the firewall off then i send you a virus
Noo
he ######checker why turn it off, you should turn it off
<######checker> you're afraid
<######checker> i don't wanna hack like this if he hides like a girl behind a fire wall
<######checker> anathsti turn off your ###### wall!
i wanted to say something about this, do you know the definition of hacking??? if he turns of the firewall that's an invitation and that has nothing to do with hacking
<######checker> shut up
lol
<######checker> my grandma surfs with fire wall
<######checker> and you suckers think you're cool and don't dare going into the internet without a fire wall

He calls me girly and says only his grandma would use a firewall. I know that elder people are much more intelligent then younger, but I couldn't let that rest. To see whether he really is a good hacker I waited to see what happens next.

QUOTE
######checker, a friend showed me how to turn the firewall off. Now you can try again
######hacker can't hack
> nice play on words ^^
<######checker> wort man
######checker: I'm still waiting for your attack!
how many times again he is no hacker
<######checker> man do you want a virus
<######checker> tell me your ip and it deletes your hard drive
lol ne give it up i'm a hacker myself and i know how hackers behave and i can tell you 100.00% you're no hacker..^^
127.0.0.1
it's easy
<######checker> lolololol you so stupid man you'll be gone
<######checker> and are the first files being deleted
moment….
i'll take a look

Just to check I started up Firefox Had I underestimated him? No…

QUOTE
<######checker> don't need to rescue you can't son of a ######
that's bad
<######checker> anarchist you idiout your hard drive g: is deleted
yes, there's nothing i can do about it
<######checker> and in 20 seconds f: is gone

Yes, true, G: and F: were gone. Did I ever have them? No… but how did this remtard come to such a conclusion?, I did not have time to think, I was scared. ######checker was advising me on my music choices..completely random….

QUOTE
<######checker> tupac rules
<######checker> anarchist you son of a ###### your f: is gone and e: too

Drive E:? Oh my god... All the games are there! And all my work, I instantly take a look. Everything still there. But the mastermind hacker said it was deleted....

QUOTE
<######checker> and d: is at 45% you idiot lolololol
why doesn't meta say anything
he's probably rolling on the floor laughing
> ^^
<######checker> your d: is gone
go on ######

The guy is good: My CD-drive is supposedly deleted! ######checker turned my CD-ROM into a burner! But how did he do this? I'll have to ask him. Some encourage him. He himself is giving advice how to avoid the disaster on my hard drives.

QUOTE
<######checker> anarchist man you're so stupid never give your ip on the internet
<######checker> i'm already at c: 30 percent

Should I tell him he's not attacking my computer? Should I burst his bubble of psychotic delusion?

QUOTE
* ######checker (~java@euirc-9ff3c180.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)

Too late... It's 20:22 when we get the last message of our hacker with the AKA "######checker". We see that he has a "Ping timeout". We haven't seen him since then...
He also threatened me with his amazing language talents

QUOTE
<######checker> shut up man i have advanced german

No comments: